Dances We Teach:
- Wedding Dance Lessons & Social Dancing
- Wedding First Dance Choreography to your Special Song
- Country Western Dancing : Country 2-Step , Country Shuffle and Swing, Triple Two Step, Polka, Nightclub
- Latin Dance for Nightclub or Social Dancing : Salsa, Tejano Dance, Cha Cha, Bachata, Merengue
- Special Occasion Dances : Quinceaneras , Bar Mitzvah and Bat Mitzvah Dance, First Dance for Bride and Groom, Bridal Party Dance, Anniversary Parties, Theme Parties, Singles Dance, and Birthday Parties
- Swing Dancing : West Coast Swing, East Coast Swing, Single Step, Lindy, Jitterbug, Jive
- International & American Ballroom Dances : Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Viennese Waltz, Quickstep
- American Rhythm Dances : Cha Cha, Rumba, Swing, Bolero, Mambo
- International Latin Dances : Cha Cha, Rhumba, Samba, Paso Doble, Jive
- Club Dances : Hustle, Night Club 2-Step, West Coast Swing, Freestyle
- Tango : International Style, American, and Argentine Tango
- Line Dancing : Country Western, Cha Cha, Salsa, or we can choreograph one to any song you like!
- Dance Fitness Classes: Zumba, LaBlast, Ladies Styling Classes, Ladies StripTease, Burlesque
- Specialty classes for Men Only and Women Only classes.
5 Ways to Learn Ballroom Dancing in San Antonio TX with Ballroom DanceSport Connection of San Antonio. It is not required that a student utilizes each of these kinds of dancing instructions or san antonio dance classes, but the more methods use will definitely help you develop the skill, confidence, grace, poise, and precision, that is needed to become a fun and popular dancer with many dance partners or just to look and feel your very best for yourself.
Private Dance Lessons gives the student a 100% personal attention on every dancing lesson with your professional ballroom dance instructor at our San Antonio Ballroom. You will learn to dance the quickest in a private dancing lesson as your dance teacher will be able to point out areas that need improvement immediately. Corrections and improvements made early prevents picking up bad habits. Learn personalized techniques and styling to look and feel your best. Your San Antonio ballroom lessons are designed specifically for you and your needs. Choose only the dances you want to learn. Learn to dance to a song you like or learn to dance to many songs.
Group Dance Classes gives the student a chance to explore many styles of ballroom dancing with multiple dance partners. You will learn to lead and follow many different partners of all ages, shapes, and sizes. Group classes are a great way for students to meet other students learning to dance.
Dance Practice Sessions gives students a chance to practice what they have learned in ideal conditions. Like all sports, once we learn in a safe controlled environment, it’s time to put it to the test. Practice sessions could be dance studio parties or dance outings where you must lead or follow a real partner to live music without instruction, interruption or talking. You must put what you know and what you think you know to the test by dancing in a real environment with other people dancing around you .This kind of dance instruction will give your dance instructor a chance to observe your learning process so they may tailor your private dancing lessons in san antonio texas to help you improve your dancing in areas that might need extra help.
Showcase Sessions gives a student a chance to set a goal and learn a routine or to refine a dance you might know but would like to know better. You will learn a fun routine you might not necessarily do for social dancing but a Showcase dance will give you a chance to add personality and style into your dancing lessons and teach you how to develop moves that will help you stand out from the rest. It will also give you a chance to invite friends and family to come an see what you have learned. Learn to dance for an audience. This is important in developing confidence in learning how to dance because often when we dance in real life, people are watching us. It doesn’t matter if you are dancing at a wedding, a night club, on vacation, or wherever. You will always have eyes on you. You must feel confident you have the skills to look and feel your very best . The only way to achieve this is to practice being on display, but in the comfort of friends and family that will support us. It also is cool to be able to show off and impress those we know.
Competitive Dance Preparation gives a student the chance to test their dancing skills in a competitive arena. This is not required of a student, but some students enjoy the competitive side of sports. It’s fun to force yourself to learn more advance and intricate dancing techniques, performance skills, and showmanship. When we set a goal or deadline, we are more likely to push ourselves to reach our highest potential in everything we do. Competing also allows you to meet other dancers from different parts of the world that have similar goals, desires, and ambitions as you. You will dance with others that set higher standards for themselves as well. This will give you a chance to see how you compare with others in your age group and level of dance. You will also be exposed to dancers that are much better at dancing than you. Being able to see higher levels of dancing is a great way to learn and improve. In all sports and in professional life, we are only as good as the company we keep. We learn so much more from others that are better and more experienced than us.
NO PARTNER NECESSARY. ALL AGES & LEVELS WELCOME.
Dance Lessons offered in San Antonio, Texas and surrounding areas.
Come to our ballroom dance studio or we can come to your home, location or event.